If you're looking for a refreshing and unique twist on the classic mimosa, a beer mimosa, or "beermosa," might just be the perfect drink for you. This easy-to-make beverage combines the crisp and bubbly flavor of beer with the tangy sweetness of orange juice. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to make a delicious and refreshing beer mimosa.
- 1 can or bottle of your favorite beer (wheat beer or IPA work great)
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
- Orange slices or wedges, for garnish
Chill the beer and orange juice in the fridge for a few hours before making the drink. This will ensure that the beermosa is nice and cold.
Take a tall glass and pour in half a cup of freshly squeezed orange juice.
Slowly pour in the chilled beer into the glass. Be careful not to pour too quickly, as the beer will foam up and overflow.
Gently stir the mixture with a spoon to combine the beer and orange juice.
Add an orange slice or wedge as a garnish on the rim of the glass.
Serve and enjoy!
- Add a splash of triple sec or orange liqueur for an extra kick of orange flavor.
- Use grapefruit juice instead of orange juice for a more tart and tangy taste.
- Add a dash of grenadine or raspberry syrup for a sweeter, fruitier beermosa.
Overall, the beermosa is a refreshing and easy-to-make cocktail that's perfect for brunch, tailgating, or just a lazy weekend afternoon. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic prep, you can enjoy a delicious and unique twist on the classic mimosa. Cheers!